Fully committed to caring for everyone in each resident’s family, Grace Manor Suites hosts seminars and discussions to provide our residents, their families and members of our community with information on a variety of topics revolving around senior care.
From medical care to emotional and social issues, these events are designed to help families stay up-to-date and knowledgeable so that they can make informed decisions regarding care. How do you know whether assisted living is right for you or your parent? Find the answers to some frequently asked questions here.
You may find the state’s Resident Health Assessment for Assisted Living Facilities here.
Opportunities for Community Support
Events at Grace Manor Suites are open to the public, but we recognize that there is a need in our community for an informed, knowledgeable speaker to present information on senior care at other area events and locations. Our leadership is available to speak at your event and share their experience and expertise Please contact us if your organization is interested in learning more or scheduling a presentation.
Elder Law Attorneys
- Amy L. Phillips, P.L., 863.268.8292
- Bret Jones, P.A., 863.688.5838
- Darby Law Group, 863.683.7400
- Elder Law Firm of Clements & Wallace, P.L., 863.288.0904
- Family Elder Law, 863-676-8432
- Putnam, Creighton & Airth, P.A., 863.682.1178
- Scott Langston, Attorney at Law, 863.688.5659