If you or your family member is having difficulty managing day-to-day activities, assisted living care is an excellent option. At Grace Manor Suites, we cater to seniors who want an active, independent lifestyle but need a little help with daily tasks such as meals, self-care and housekeeping. Our residents enjoy a home-like environment and as much independence as they want, with the comfort and security of knowing that care and support are available if they need them. We provide a full range of care, so our residents stay with us as the level of care they need increases.
Many families in our community are responsible for caring for their aging loved ones. While there are many rewards to being a caregiver, there also are many challenges. Caregivers often can benefit from taking a short break to attend to other matters or to their own needs.
Grace Manor Suites’ respite care services involve short-term stays during which your loved one will enjoy companionship, personal care, delicious meals and social activities. During a senior’s stay, he or she has use of a private suite. Our respite care program can help relieve caregiver stress and create peace of mind knowing that your loved one is being cared for by our professional team in a friendly, cheerful, family-like environment.
On-Site Health Services
Grace Manor Suites residents benefit from physicians who provide primary care, podiatry, dermatology, optician care and psychiatric services. In addition, physical, occupational and speech therapy services, as well as laboratory and other diagnostic procedures, are available on site through local providers. All residents receive:
- Assistance with medications.
- Assistance with appointments and transportation.
- Personal Emergency Response Systems.
We offer residents a full range of services to make their everyday lives easier, such as:
- Delicious meals prepared by our chefs and approved by a licensed nutritionist.
- Multiple menu options at each meal, including alternatives with no added salt and no concentrated sweets.
- Discreet and dignified personal assistance.
- Beauty and barber services.
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service.
- A social director who organizes engaging events and outings.
- Resident transportation.